Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damaged Samsung Tablet Screen

• 25-08-2014 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

I dropped my Samsung Galaxy Tab down the stairs and the screen has become distorted. The glass isn't broken. I just can't see anything clearly on the screen. Half of it is black and the other half has fuzzy lines going through it which become more intense when i try and use the tablet. Is it a lost cause, or can I get it fixed.. it is not even 3 months old :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jeemy

Hi
    You can replace screen but be carefull depending on price maybe cheaper im guessing tab 3 such are going for €100 approx now so you are vnear new tab territory take it back were ye bought it and shop around if no resolve there.
    G.luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭GoodisonPark

www.syncron.ie do a very good repair service their prices are quite competitive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jeemy

Hi
    Actually ye might have a good shout were ye bought it if screen intact there is warranty so go there.

Advertisement