Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K Cabs Barrack St.

Options
  • 25-08-2014 11:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭

I live nearby and pass them on a daily basis.From what I can see the staff do little other than stand at the doorway and attempt to stare out anyone who has the audacity to intrude on their personal fiefdom which appears to be the whole of Barrack St. Honestly I get the impression they think they own the whole street.Has anyone here had any dealings with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭MrFrisp

darkdubh wrote: »
    I live nearby and pass them on a daily basis.From what I can see the staff do little other than stand at the doorway and attempt to stare out anyone who has the audacity to intrude on their personal fiefdom which appears to be the whole of Barrack St. Honestly I get the impression they think they own the whole street.Has anyone here had any dealings with them?

Yup.. Use them a lot when we get out.

Have our own set drivers that we ring when we want them.

Never ever had a bother with any driver from K Cabs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

I'd say they are staring at you because they might be wondering if you're coming in to order a cab!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭yenom

Order a cab and a limo arrives for the same price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

I'd say they are staring at you because they might be wondering if you're coming in to order a cab!

Walking past on the opposite side of the street?

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭usersame

they're grand cabbie

wilton on the other hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,252 ✭✭✭FTA69

Jog on yuppie. K Cabs are sound as a pound.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

FTA69 wrote: »
    Jog on yuppie. K Cabs are sound as a pound.

If anyone could do with taking up jogging its the K Cabs crowd.Overly fond of the brekky rolls by the look of most of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭Nonoperational

What an odd thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

What an odd thread.

I suspect that the OP owns a rival taxi company. :pac:

Advertisement