Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pinnacle Training

Options
  • 26-08-2014 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Just wondering if anyone had any bother with Pinnacle Training in Coolock. About to look into completing an advanced ECDL course or the JEB teaching ICT skills course part-time so want to know if they were reliable. I'm quite worried that as they are a small company they may provide poor support and help when needed. I have been trying to get them on the phone for a few weeks now but no joy. Are they still in business?. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Dreamer100

I have dealt with Pinnacle training for the past year and have found them to be excellent in everything they do. I have completed a number of IT courses and have found them so helpful and supportive along the way. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Their class sizes are small which is great as you get more help and support than other providers with large classes. Go for it and you wont be disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ellec

hi there,
    i'm doing the jeb (it has new name now) distance course with pinnacle since may of this year. have to say that the support is great, i can email or phone anytime and she gets back to you very quickly. i send my work back to her early so she can check it for me and then i get to correct the work and send it in in a better state than it originally was in. Paula sends me examples, ideas, etc and is incredibly helpful. i checked out a few other places when i was researching this course and i found her to be the most efficient and detailed in the responses to my questions.
    i do know that they are very busy for the last while, hope this helps.

Advertisement