Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enable contactless on my account and order a contactless enabled card

Options
  • 26-08-2014 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm wondering what the process is to enable contactless payments on my account. Reason I ask is I got a replacement card late last summer and it didn't have contactless. My current card is getting to the stage where I'll have to order a replacement soon enough and want it to come with contactless enabled.

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi AGoodison,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

If you wish to have a contactless card, and you have a Euro account, you can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365. A colleague will then be able to cancel your old card and order you a new card with the contactless payment option on it. This phone line is open 8am to midnight, Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭AGoodison

Hi AGoodison,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards. 

If you wish to have a contactless card, and you have a Euro account, you can call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365. A colleague will then be able to cancel your old card and order you a new card with the contactless payment option on it. This phone line is open 8am to midnight, Monday to Friday and 9am to 6pm on weekends. 

I hope this helps, please let us know if we can help with any other query. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah. I'll give that number a go later, thanks!

Advertisement