Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need different e liquid

Options
  • 26-08-2014 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Hi guys i bought a e cigarette a few weeks ago and i got the 18 mg e liquid,but i cant use it as the liquid tastes horrible,i smoke 20 b and h a day,can someone tell me what e liquid tastes good,i tryed a neighbours e liquid and it tasted far better but didnt get the name.This is the e liquid i bought
    http://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/index.php?products=product&prod_id=315
    any advise would be great.Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭jousting with chairs

I tried that one when I first started and tbh it's not great.
    Your best bet is to find a local vape shop,most have displays where you can sample different juices before you buy them.Taste is so subjective it's hard to tell what you may or may not like but I have mostly moved away from tobacco flavours and now prefer sweet/fruity juices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

same as above, staying away from tobacco flavours, took a good while before I found stuff I could use as daily vape without getting bored/sick of it, there do seem to be a bit of connection between the more expensive liquids and better taste

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

Thanks guys,where is the best place to buy.Also can you buy 25 ml bottles.Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

seamus1980 wrote: »
    Thanks guys,where is the best place to buy.Also can you buy 25 ml bottles.Thanks

I mostly use bargainvapour.com and buy the 100ml tubs at 14 Euro and just fill into a 30ml bottle

• Registered Users Posts: 12,319 ✭✭✭✭blade1

I found caramel nice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 ALVINI

Hi guys i bought a e cigarette a few weeks ago and i got the 18 mg e liquid,but i cant use it as the liquid tastes horrible,i smoke 20 b and h a day,can someone tell me what e liquid tastes good,i tryed a neighbours e liquid and it tasted far better but didnt get the name.This is the e liquid i bought
    any advise would be great.Thanks all

Where do you live? Maybe we can recommend you a good vaping shop nearby...

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭ifeelstupid

I too have moved away from tobacco flavours. Have a few different fruit ones now (raspberry, blueberry, lemon, tropical mix, hazlenut), sometimes I just use one or other times I mix a couple of them. Problem is they are too nice - playing puck with my resolution to cut down and eventually wean myself off altogether!!

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭nuttyboy79

ALVINI wrote: »
    Where do you live? Maybe we can recommend you a good vaping shop nearby...
    That's the best idea most vape shops allow you to try their flavours before you buy.

I live in cavan

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I live in cavan

http://www.vaperus.ie/

It says they are in Mullagh

• Advertisement

Oh i only live 3 miles away from mullagh.Thanks

Advertisement