Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMPORTANT MUST READ FOR ANYONE LIVING AROUND KNOCKNACARRA AREA

Options
  • 26-08-2014 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

I would advise you not to go down by aviva on your own or anywhere quite .....around the dunnes area in knocknacarra Because i have seen a lot of thugs around lately 1 yesterday was arrested at dunnes in knocknacarra by gardai just so everyone knows that there is fellas like that around to be aware they have been seen around clybaun road ,shopping centre , Aviva insurance ,millers lane

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Knocknacarra is no different to anywhere else in the city. It's perfectly safe. You will get some trouble makers in most parts of the city but that's no reason to go around fear mongering.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Long Gone

Galway has always had more than its fair share of thugs, vandals, scumbags, bowsies, winos and sundry other such low lives. That is no reason for us all to stay indoors with our doors locked. We should all be getting out and reclaiming our city - refusing to let them ruin our quality of life.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,151 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

NOT IMPORTANT MUST NOT READ OR USE PUNCTUATION :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭inisboffin

There are 'potential' thugs everywhere I'd agree. If you're cutting over walking from Rahoon Road/Cemetery to Dunnes/B&Q it *is* a fairly isolated area, particularly if you cut in to the right and curve around. However if you walk straight up though it's a little more open. Both areas are lit well.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

THANKS FOR THE WARNING I GUESS

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement