Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice for moving to Amman, Jordan please

Options
  • 26-08-2014 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

A job opportunity has arose in Amman, Jordan that I am currently mulling over. Its a big move considering i know very little about the country. There is only so much you can learn and find out about a place online.
    Has anyone here got first hand experience of living in Amman? Is there much of an Irish Ex-pat community there? Is it safe? is there much to do there socially apart from visiting all the historical sites?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 662 ✭✭✭wuffly

Sorry don't have any info on Jordan, friend of mine (single female) lived there for a year before moving Dubai, she enjoyed it found it a bit quiet tho. Best thing to do is join some expat forums and ask questions. I use expat woman myself its a bit nuts but you can get some helpful info sometimes or try the forum on this one http://www.expatfocus.com/expatriate-jordan

Advertisement