Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software Testing Course

Options
  • 26-08-2014 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

I'm thinking about enrolling on this software testing course through test triangle: istqb/istqb testing training

Wondering if anyone has already completed it and if so how they found it or can anyone recommend some other good courses?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

BettyWoop wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm thinking about enrolling on this software testing course through test triangle: istqb/istqb testing training

Wondering if anyone has already completed it and if so how they found it or can anyone recommend some other good courses?

Thanks,

I have the ISTQB-ISEB foundation certificate and I done a week course through work, but if I was doing the course out of my own pocket I would do self study. Its fairly straight forward and you can buy a book that covers the whole syllabus and you can find sample questions online.

The ISTQB cert is definitely worth it if you are looking to get into testing or looking for another job, many of the job postings I see have it under 'advantage'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BettyWoop

Hi String,

Thanks for reply and sorry for the delay! This course is starting on Saturday and still considering it! Yes I would be looking to get into it as a career so will sit the exam, don't think I'd trust myself to complete the course without structure. Just wondering if anyone had ever heard or used Test Triangle and if they were any good?

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

BettyWoop wrote: »
    Hi String,

Thanks for reply and sorry for the delay! This course is starting on Saturday and still considering it! Yes I would be looking to get into it as a career so will sit the exam, don't think I'd trust myself to complete the course without structure. Just wondering if anyone had ever heard or used Test Triangle and if they were any good?

Thanks,

I have never used them but they look pretty legit. My company is listed as a client. We paid a lot more for a 3day course so it looks good.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 BettyWoop

Thanks, think I'll go for it!!

Advertisement