Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cabin door lock

• 26-08-2014 3:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

hi all ...
    i am looking for a shetland 570 cabin door handle & lock i have contacted shetland them selfs and they no longer stock them .

if any one has one i would willing buy it from you . thanks all .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭lockmaster

the same as this .

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

I'd say your best bet is to try a PVC window company you should be able to get one very similar, some caravan builders might also be worth a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,108 ✭✭✭pedroeibar1

I have never locked my cabin since a time many years ago when I had a break-in. The damage done to the boat because of the lock was more than the value of the stuff taken. (and she was on a mooring in DL at the time.)

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭lockmaster

the boat locks up ok . it,s just the handle is broke and to replace it i must replace the whole unit . plus the top door of the shetland 570 will not close without been locked so i am just looking for a replacement handle really . which are hard to find . so i may have to find other ways of closing the top door . if you get my drift .

Advertisement