Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

September Higher Diploma Computing

Options
  • 26-08-2014 3:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm starting the BN509 higher diploma in computing in September, could someone give me a few tips on topics to look over as i've never done any computer programming etc..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

Hi,

I'm starting the BN509 higher diploma in computing in September, could someone give me a few tips on topics to look over as i've never done any computer programming etc..

the link below lists your modules, inside each module at the bottom is recommended reading. a lot of this can be found online in the form of pdf or epub document.

http://courses.itb.ie/index.cfm/page/course/courseId/233

• Registered Users Posts: 7 morinmemphis

hi , how was the course .. i m gonna start in dit this month..?? pls give me some info.. how intense it was .? employability..??

thanks

Advertisement