Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Cruise Liners Tomorrow and Sunday

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

We are in Galway on Saturday.

Are they actually coming into the port?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

We are in Galway on Saturday.

Are they actually coming into the port?

No at anchor in the Bay, nothing in Saturday next one will be Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭notharrypotter

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Crystal Symphony Leaving now due to bad weather. Shame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Aerohead

Typical Galway, we need a new port and there is always objections to everything that people try to do to put our City on the map, why are there so many people like An Taisce against the development of the port, they must be laughing their heads of in Cork where she is now headed for and can tie up.:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭Micilin Muc

Crystal Symphony Leaving now due to bad weather. Shame.

I only saw it coming into the Bay this morning on my way to work, and it has left already?! I haven't even had a coffee yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Aerohead wrote: »
    Typical Galway, we need a new port and there is always objections to everything that people try to do to put our City on the map, why are there so many people like An Taisce against the development of the port, they must be laughing their heads of in Cork where she is now headed for and can tie up.:mad:

I'm afraid local indignation is no substitute for strategic planning at national level, especially in a country such as ours (70,000 sq km, population 4.5 million, GNI ~€150 billion).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Few pictures of "Crystal Symphony" before she left , lovely ship

P1050763_zps040d494c.jpg

P1050762_zps02260d05.jpg

P1050759_zps4b2eef10.jpg

P1050752_zpse20b914d.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,156 ✭✭✭Iwannahurl

Bon voyage.

I'm sorry I missed it. I was hoping to take the wains for a gawk, in order to broaden their horizons.

The Club Med 2, due Sept 9th, is a front page stunna. I hope that visit goes to plan.

319904.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭Storm 10

Another big one due on Sunday lets hope its fine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement