Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Hardcore Championship Tournament (24/7 Rules apply!)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Mankind hits Holly with a double underhook DDT onto the title for the 1-2-3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

last vote wins? that's just beyond stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

last vote wins? that's just beyond stupid.

Living up to your name there, partner.

It's a nod to the 24/7 rule that was around in the heyday of the Hardcore title. It's just a little something different for a title that was never really all that serious. Anyway, you make your own tournament by all means and do it whatever way you want, nobody's forcing you to get involved.

Crash Holly

"The Houdini Of Hardcore"

7668899_orig.jpg

Vs

The Undertaker

"Try Me... I'll make you famous"

89_The_Undertaker_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Undertaker gives Crash one look - Crash taps out and runs away. Taker wins

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Crash was hardcore! He'd be too quick for taker

Forgot to mention, this match expires at 16:41.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,372 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Crash would have broken the streak - Crash for me here

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Undertaker with a tombstone on the steel steps to regain the title

EDIT: never mind. Too late.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,728 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Crash o o saviour of the universe.

• Advertisement

The Deadman is killed off by the ever elusive Crash Holly, despite a late vote for Taker. This is our last quarter final.

1/4 Final Match- Time Expires @ 22:45

Steve Blackman

''The Lethal Weapon''

06.jpg

vs

Rob Van Dam

''The Whole F'N Show''

16.jpg

*24/7 Rules apply. Last victorious decision wins. Expires at 22:45

Five star frogsplash on a trash can by RVD for the win!

Steve Blackman with a kendo stick shot to the head of an airborne RVD.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Van Dam nails Steve with a Van Terminator to regain the title.

Blackman with a roundhouse to Van Dam's mush, sending him off the stage through a table.

Rolling thunder onto a chair on a prone Blackman by RVD for another title change!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

What's this the light goes down and smoke bellows from the entrance, out of no where RVD goes into a trance lays down on the floor, the lights go back up, it's PAPA SHANGO! 1 2 3

Come step on the hoooooo train! godfather music hits papa shango rips off his voodoo attire, it was the GODFATHER all along, some ho's come out to celebrate, King is goin nuts!

Boom low blow, GODFATHERS HO betrays her pimp, do you know what I am saying, godfathers ho pins godfather and is now 2 time hardcore champ.

Wait someone just threw a chair in the ring and she caught it, what's the all about! My god Van Daminator on godfathers ho! 123 winner is RVD he recaptures the gold!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

The lethal weapon with a trash can too the head for the 1-2-3

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

I personally distract Blackman by loudly decrying how staggeringly over-rated he seemingly is amongst internet wrestling fans. RVD with a chair shot to the back of the head. 1-2-3 and the Battle Creek native is back in charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,372 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Blackman takes out stoned RVD who never knew where he was :p Blackman to next round

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Zemuppet

As much as loved RVD's title reigns, I have to give to Blackman just for his Badassery and his ability to mop up oppenents with his swift kicks or crushing blows with his kendo sticks. RVD dives from the top rope and gets a kendo stick to the gut. Fisherman suplex onto a trashcan. The 1-2 and 3 make it another victory for the Lethal Weapon

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Vision of Disorder

RVD kicks Blackman in the stones and takes control again after another 1-2-3.

Blackman with a nunchuku shot to mid section followed by a crescent kick. And pin 1-2-3!!!

RVD with a surfboard to the face to take it back.

Angron wrote: »
    RVD with a surfboard to the face to take it back.

Right on the buzzer. Niiiicee!

Rob Van Dam gets out of Dodge with mere seconds to spare. That's exactly how I wanted these matches to go, back and forth and chaotic, reminiscent of the old 24/7 rule. I had a Vision of Disorder you could say.

Our Semi Final is a Double Jeopardy match. It's two matches going on at once and the opponents will be drawn from the Random Number GeneratorTM. Before I make the draw, should we keep the 24/7 rule in effect or or make it most votes?

I don't mind really, I'm good with either way.

While I enjoyed 24/7, most votes seems fairer at this point (not aggrieved at all by Taker's demise btw:P)

Yeah I think 24/7 was good but it's the semi final so let's get back to business. As stated, our two semi finals will run concurrently so you should cast a vote for each match up. Please state why you think your guy deserves a spot in the final as pertains to the Hardcore Title. This will run til this time tomorrow so whoever gets the most in each match up will contest the final and the right to be crowned the PW Boards Hardcore Champion

Semi Final - Double Jeopardy Match

Crash Holly

''The Houdini of Hardcore''

7668899_orig.jpg

vs

Mankind

''Have a Nice Day :) ''

MankindTuxedoTitle.jpg

AND

Raven

''Quote the Raven, 'I'm Hardcore' ''

wwfhc9.jpg

vs

Rob Van Dam

''The Whole F'N Show''

16.jpg

• Advertisement

Mankind and RVD.
    Mankind as he's one of the most badass, insane characters ever created (Hell in a Cell, need I say more?) and the reason this title exists.
    RVD over Raven because Van Dam actually brought some legitimacy to the belt. Bar WM17, Raven's reign just wasn't as memorable for me.

Advertisement