If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung LED Smart TV

Options
  • 26-08-2014 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

My 50" Plasma has just died so Im in the market for a 50" about, Samsung LED Smart TV.
    I know Curry's were doing a good deal on one last weekend but I missed it.  Would you have anything?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

My 50" Plasma has just died so Im in the market for a 50" about, Samsung LED Smart TV.
    I know Curry's were doing a good deal on one last weekend but I missed it.  Would you have anything?
    Hi White,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Samsung don't offer many 50" screens.  They're mainly 46", 48" and then 55".  If you didn't mind losing 2 inches I'd have a look at the Samsung UE48H8000, one of their top LED screens.  Our current price on this is £1,299.00 and it includes our 5 year guarantee:

http://www.richersounds.com/search/ue48h8000

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Hi guys,

Hi White,

Thanks for getting in touch, and apologies about the delay in getting back to you.

Samsung don't offer many 50" screens.  They're mainly 46", 48" and then 55".  If you didn't mind losing 2 inches I'd have a look at the Samsung UE48H8000, one of their top LED screens.  Our current price on this is £1,299.00 and it includes our 5 year guarantee:

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Unfortunately Im on a tight budget and the max I could stretch to would be €1,000.  Im currently trawling through the DID and Currys sites to see if they have anything too.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi guys,

Hi White,

Chris
    Hi Chris,

Unfortunately Im on a tight budget and the max I could stretch to would be €1,000.  Im currently trawling through the DID and Currys sites to see if they have anything too.
    €1000 - tight budget?? You will get an amazing TV for that money!

Here are a few options:

Samsung UE48H6400 - now reduced to £599 / €769.99

If you were open to another brand I'd highly recommend:
    Sony KDL50W829 - £829.95 / €1049.99

Panasonic TX50As600 - £699.95 /€889.99
    Panasonic TX50AS650 - £899.95 / €1019.99 ( I've squeezed that one as hard as I could :) )

All the above TV's have a 5 year warranty included as well in the prices as above - thanks again for the opportunity to quote and drop us a line if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.