Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature Students starting DCU

Options
  • 26-08-2014 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

Are many here starting their first year in DCU this September as a mature student?

Received an e-mail today about the mature student orientation and workshops. There was also an option to sign up for a mentor and I'm not sure to go for it or not. Is anybody else thinking about it?

I'm 25 by the way, but I haven't been to university before so this is all new.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 juniorwells

Hi,

Thanks for starting this thread. Im starting as a mature student in dcu too, first time in college. bit nervous to be honest. I,ve not recieved any email from the college yet,was there a link in the email you got i could use to see the orientation and workshop dates ?

Btw what course are you starting? Im doin CCS.

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Vayda

Do you want to PM me your email and I'll screenshot the schedules and send them to you? I'm a little nervous myself, as most probably are.

I'm studying Law and International Language.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 juniorwells

ok. i'll pm you now. thanks.

Advertisement