Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fiber Optic Lighting Control

• 26-08-2014 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

I'm looking for a cheap way to control and power approx 20 fiber optic lights for a hobby project.

I want the lights to be on a constant programmed loop with various commands to each output (eg. Light 1: off for 3 seconds on for 1 second, light 2: off for 7 seconds, on for 2 seconds etc. On repeat). I can manage basic programming but the easier this could be done the better.

The fiber optics are for a small indoor hobby project so low power, nothing special. The fiber lights will be attached to the rear of a picture in a frame, the lights poking through the canvas with the controller tucked away in the rear of the frame also.

What I'm looking for:

Name and type of a suitable controller and fiber optic equipment and where to get them. Any helpful links or tips very welcome.

Advertisement