Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Alarm Service - Drogheda

Options
  • 26-08-2014 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭

Hi, apologies if this is covered elsewhere, but i've had a look and cannot find the answer....

Basically i bought a house last August, there is a house alarm in it. Initially it was fine, figured it would need a service sooner or later but there were other things to attend to first.... About a month in and the neighbours tell me that the alarm has been going off (i had gone down the country for a few days) and that it had in fact been faultly for at least the 2 years previous to me moving it and that the previous owners, as the house was rented out, had not corrected the problem. Not wanting to cause any more hassle for them, i have not turned the alarm on since. I now find that i should be in a position to get the alarm 'checked out', or serviced i guess. I know nothing about house alarms at all. I know its not an Eircom one, and it says Airtech on the key pad.

Does anyone have any suggestions for someone in the Drogheda area to check this alarm and to advise me? I won't be in a position to get a new alarm, so am hoping that a proper service will sort out whatever the malfunction is. Hopefully its just a loose wire, but i really want to be able to use the alarm to keep the house safe. There may not be much in it, but the bit i have i'd like to keep :) Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

I'm on the Dublin Road of Drogheda.

Comments

Advertisement