Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphone 6 via Parcel motel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭moralproduction

Just collected mine from the malahide road, so parcel motel are still doing the rounds
    Mine was out on the van from the dublin depot for delivery at 6:40pm and I still haven't got it

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭curtisbrown

Mine was delivered to Sligo this morning, great news to wake up to

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 860 ✭✭✭ucd.1985

Got mine late last night.

My lord the 6 plus is huge!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Ba$tards :P
    Mine didn't stir from the depot yet.:(

Rang customer care. I won't get it till Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

Mine is due to hit PM on Monday.....moved from china to Korea overnite.....

Been delivered by UPS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

For the first time ever, Amazon said my case was undeliverable to PM and refunded me my cash...WTF...

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,906 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

For the first time ever, Amazon said my case was undeliverable to PM and refunded me my cash...WTF...

They're clamping down on things?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

dont think so...it was due in PM wednesday, I emailed amazon Friday, they said to wait until 23 by which they would then send another foc, but mail today saying could not deliver..

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

Ye there's no issue with Amazon as I got a case delivered from Amazon to PM a couple of days ago....

Also I got a delivery to PM tonight (sat 22.10) not my fone !!!!

Maybe guys still waiting on a PM delivery for the weekend might get one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,450 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I got mine yesterday even though it was still showing no info and after ringing they were saying next delivery to Limerick was on Monday. 30 mins later I get a text to say mine is in limerick :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Mine has been in Koeln, Germany since yesterday morning. :(

mine was 2 days in Korea doing nothing and has just left a few hours ago!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,964 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Lads think I'm going to buy from the UK store via parcel motel, but just wondering do I need to set up a UK apple account to do this or can I use my Irish account, any help greatly appreciated thanks :)

Lads think I'm going to buy from the UK store via parcel motel, but just wondering do I need to set up a UK apple account to do this or can I use my Irish account, any help greatly appreciated thanks :)

I used a guest checkout ..... Wasn't sure if there was an issue with an Republic of Ireland address and delivering to a uk one.....
    I don't think there's an issue someone else here might be able to tell u

Why don't u wait till midnite thurseday , I expect they will have some stock put by for Republic release !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kaizersoze81

cramp wrote: »
    I used a guest checkout ..... Wasn't sure if there was an issue with an Republic of Ireland address and delivering to a uk one.....
    I don't think there's an issue someone else here might be able to tell u

Why don't u wait till midnite thurseday , I expect they will have some stock put by for Republic release !!!!

They won't have any stock put aside for irish release. It was the same last year. Shipping time was 3-4 weeks immediately. You're better off ordering from the UK site now.

No issues. I signed in with my irish apple ID on the UK site. First thing to do then is change your delivery address to the PM one. Then make your purchase as normal with your Irish credit card. The delivery address will show the PM address and the billing will be your home address.

pilot1087 wrote: »
    Mine has been in Koeln, Germany since yesterday morning. :(

arrived in Koeln yesterday departed now in early hours...on to uk next I expect!

arrived in Koeln yesterday departed now in early hours...on to uk next I expect!

Mine hit Newtownabbey as of 4:04 this morning.

InTransit now...wohoo.:D

Is that in transit with PM?

Mine still saying arrival Newtownabbey

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,964 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

kaizersoze wrote: »
    No issues. I signed in with my irish apple ID on the UK site. First thing to do then is change your delivery address to the PM one. Then make your purchase as normal with your Irish credit card. The delivery address will show the PM address and the billing will be your home address.
    Lads did you fill in your own telephone number or should you use one for Newtownabbey on the delivery address?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

Lads did you fill in your own telephone number or should you use one for Newtownabbey on the delivery address?
    I left everything exactly as it is on my Irish account, including my Irish mobile number. The only change I made was to add Parcel Motel as my delivery address.

Is that in transit with PM?

Mine still saying arrival Newtownabbey

In transit with PM. It was in Newtownabbey since 13.00 Friday.

Just got a text it's waiting for me in Athlone :D
    Your own phone number.

Mine arrived at PM Only an hour ago

What track number are u guys using to track in PM

The UPS number?? Web order number from Apple ....or which?

According to UPS mine arrived at parcel motel about 3 hours ago but isn't showing as checked in on the PM site.

According to UPS mine arrived at parcel motel about 3 hours ago but isn't showing as checked in on the PM site.

The same here m8
    Some of the guys here have live updates of where there fone is on the nightline/PM network Just enquiring what track info they use

kaizersoze wrote: »
    InTransit now...wohoo.:D

What track number do u use when PM have it????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,095 ✭✭✭Jofspring

What track number do u use when PM have it????

I don't think you get a track number. You just see it online that it's out for delivery and usually you have it by that evening or the next morning.

Jofspring wrote: »
    I don't think you get a track number. You just see it online that it's out for delivery and usually you have it by that evening or the next morning.

Ahh ok !
    I never checked on one that way ,just usually waited for delivery text/email

It's checked in PM now at 5pm...........think they will make the PM LOCKERS By tonite ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 marko61

I just checked PM website and I see my iPhone was checked in at 5PM so hopefully I'll have it tomorrow morning.

Advertisement