Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Iphone 6 via Parcel motel

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Guys have you checked the Nightline website?
    Their staff have downed tools seemly since 4pm. Major strike over pay cuts.

:p
    (Posted from my iPhone 6)

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

In transit now... finally!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭cramp

In transit also...........................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

There's a tracking number beside it in your PM account.
    You can track it here....http://www.nightline.ie/

Picked up mine this morning. No time to play yet.
    Looks the biz though.

Just delivered now at PM @23.50pm.....nice work PM

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭pilot1087

Just collected mine!!

Excellent service by PM

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭nightster1

Collected mine earlier as expected.

PM excellent:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,964 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

So mine just shipped today via TNT International from Shanghai with an eta of the 6th of October, is this date fairly accurate or could it get here sooner or later? Just want to check as away at weekend thanks

So mine just shipped today via TNT International from Shanghai with an eta of the 6th of October, is this date fairly accurate or could it get here sooner or later? Just want to check as away at weekend thanks

I think that eta date will stay the same!

Monday is a good day for it to started shipping ..... That will only take 2 to 3 days to hit parcel motel in Belfast

Check the tracking on tnt tracking for live updates
    Mine was shipped on 19sep spent 2 days doing nothing in Korea as it was the weekend , delivered to PM 22nd sep and delivers to my locker that nite

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭stuba

Did everyone here just order the 6 or did people order the 6+ also? Apple site says 7-10 days for the 6 where as its 3-4 weeks for the 6+. Was it the same for everyone or has it changed?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭jarvis

Hoping someone can answer based on previous experience.
    I noticed the mkney was deducted from my bank today so went to Apple website to check order status. The date is still listed as 10th October like it has from day one but where the used to be an option to cancel the order it now says it cannot be cancelled as its getting ready to ship.
    So my question is. Does anyone know how long now I'll be waiting for my text to say it has shipped????
    Excepted much?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭lm01

stuba wrote: »
    Did everyone here just order the 6 or did people order the 6+ also? Apple site says 7-10 days for the 6 where as its 3-4 weeks for the 6+. Was it the same for everyone or has it changed?

All models were shipping in 5-7 days on the Irish site when it went live then the wait time increased for the 6+ much faster than for the 6.

Think it was the same on the UK site only they were doing next-day delivery at first. There's a lot less stock of the 6+ in general though.

Thanks for that man, too slow of the mark so. I think I would have been going for the 6 anyway cause of the size of the 6+ anyway.

Thanks for that man, too slow of the mark so. I think I would have been going for the 6 anyway cause of the size of the 6+ anyway.

If you're going to be waiting, consider going into a store and handling them before buying. I'd settled on the 6 before I got the chance to try it out in store and ended up coming home with the 6+ and being very happy with it.

See Ill be buying it from apple so id want it reserved before i drive to belfast. And that reservation thing on the site keeps saying its down :(

See Ill be buying it from apple so id want it reserved before i drive to belfast. And that reservation thing on the site keeps saying its down :(

I mean have a go of the display model in a network shop.

The best time to try the pre-order site for Belfast seems to be about five past twelve as I think pull the link when they run out of all combinations. New stock goes up just after midnight but from what I remember reserves have been unavailable for a day or so last week too.

Ahh I intended on it now tomorrow man, thanks for your help. Will have a look at that now after midnight again. Belfast is an 10 hour round trip for me too so it'd be a lonngggg day for a phone.

I wouldnt be one for a huge phone but will get a better idea in the morning now.

jarvis wrote: »
    Hoping someone can answer based on previous experience.
    I noticed the mkney was deducted from my bank today so went to Apple website to check order status. The date is still listed as 10th October like it has from day one but where the used to be an option to cancel the order it now says it cannot be cancelled as its getting ready to ship.
    So my question is. Does anyone know how long now I'll be waiting for my text to say it has shipped????
    Excepted much?

Hi I didn't set up the text but I got the message getting ready to ship on Sunday and it shipped on Monday

Hi I didn't set up the text but I got the message getting ready to ship on Sunday and it shipped on Monday

Woo-hoo.

Hopefully I get the email today so. What you reckon after that?3 days to PM?

Woo-hoo.

Hopefully I get the email today so. What you reckon after that?3 days to PM?

Hard to know it's still saying 6th of October and ladt time I checked tnt it was in transit from Pudong airport, here's hoping its sooner!

• Advertisement

Hmm my iPhone 6 made the journey from China pretty quickly but has been sitting in the tnt hub in Holland for well over 24 hours hope I get some movement tomorrow!
    And it actually cost me €808 on my MasterCard which is a bit of s bummer!

Well I still didn't get shipment email. Still says preparing to ship after 48 hours. 😢

Hmm getting nervous the phone was signed for in Belfast at 11am today was expecting it to show up On my pm account tonight but still no sign!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Hmm getting nervous the phone was signed for in Belfast at 11am today was expecting it to show up On my pm account tonight but still no sign!

Don't worry. 2 weeks ago, mine arrived into PM at 9.30am but didn't appear in my account until nearly 2pm. Another delivery arrived into PM at 15.00 yesterday (signed for by S Hawthorne) but hasn't appeared in my account yet. They say it can take up to 8 hours to appear. Being a Friday probably doesn't help either.:D

Well I still didn't get shipment email. Still says preparing to ship after 48 hours. 😢

All week mine has been saying "preparing for shipment" I really thought it would have started moving by now. Anyone else order on UK launch day with ecpected delivery of October 10-17??? Had hoped for an earlier than promised delivery but think it'll be 10-17 like stated 😢

kaizersoze wrote: »
    Don't worry. 2 weeks ago, mine arrived into PM at 9.30am but didn't appear in my account until nearly 2pm. Another delivery arrived into PM at 15.00 yesterday (signed for by S Hawthorne) but hasn't appeared in my account yet. They say it can take up to 8 hours to appear. Being a Friday probably doesn't help either.:D
    Ah it's grand just got the Intransit up on my pm account with the photo on the box, just hoping no damage to it on its long journey from China!

Can't believe this thread seems to be dead already. 😢
    Hoping someone can help me understand timelines. Got a mail today (weds 8th) saying my phone has shipped and experts to deliver 15th. What's other people's experience with this? Did it Yale a full week to get to PM? And then another day or two to get to the house?

Can't believe this thread seems to be dead already. 😢
    Hoping someone can help me understand timelines. Got a mail today (weds 8th) saying my phone has shipped and experts to deliver 15th. What's other people's experience with this? Did it Yale a full week to get to PM? And then another day or two to get to the house?

Mine shipped on a Monday and was signed for by pm in Belfast on the Friday so 5 working days from China to Belfast it did not hit my parcel motel until Saturday evening and I collected it on Sunday evening, you are aware you have to collect it from your assigned local parcel motel?

Mine shipped on a Monday and was signed for by pm in Belfast on the Friday so 5 working days from China to Belfast it did not hit my parcel motel until Saturday evening and I collected it on Sunday evening, you are aware you have to collect it from your assigned local parcel motel?

I am aware of that but it's still in Holland. Been there for 2 days now. Hopefully liege is next then Belfast. Does anyone know if it gets to PM before lunch tomorrow have I any chance of getting it tomorrow evening?

• Advertisement

I am aware of that but it's still in Holland. Been there for 2 days now. Hopefully liege is next then Belfast. Does anyone know if it gets to PM before lunch tomorrow have I any chance of getting it tomorrow evening?

Where are u based? If you check updates tomorrow when it hits the UK it will give some code as the hub eg TJ1 hub or something I realistically think it will be Tuesday before it gets to PM in Belfast and hopefully you'll have it Tursday night if in the Dublin area.

Advertisement