Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Who Making People Gay

Options
  • 26-08-2014 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I am so sick of people blaming everything and anything for people turning gay. I was on the godlikeproductions forum and I see this

Re: I am beyond sick of GAY CULTURE being shoved down my ****ing throat
    The BBCs HOMO-PROMO Doctor Who is a major culprit,not a series goes by when they indoctrinate their agenda and the show is for KIDS for Christs sake!!bump

And then they have the audacity not only to agree with him but to say

England is a fag country.
    Even the beatles manager was queer and tried to poke Paul McCartney in the ass but Paul told him off.

I'm not even LGBT but this is really ticking me off, what are your thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Godlikeproductions forum? You'll find all sorts on the Internet tbh. Not really sure that constitutes wide spread public opinion.

I've read a few mainstream media pieces on the latest episode and not a thing about the gays.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,955 ✭✭✭Daith

It really is bizarre. Doctor Who featured a married couple in the Tardis and I doubt many people were concerned that heterosexuality was being shoved down their throats.

Likewise the actual same sex couple is a lizard and a woman. Barely moved on from Willow/Tara and them doing spells together.

When people are looking to be outraged more than likely they'll find something.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Oh don't. I had to read an entire diatribe about how it's trying to make beastiality acceptable to kids with the Jenny/Vastra storyline..yada yada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭J_E

Saster123 wrote: »
    I was on the godlikeproductions forum
    First mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I've never watched Doctor Who and I'm straight.

Makes you think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I've never watched Doctor Who and I'm gay.

Makes you think some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,304 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Lyaiera wrote: »
    I've never watched Doctor Who and I'm straight.

Makes you think.
    Bazinga_N wrote: »
    I've never watched Doctor Who and I'm gay.

Makes you think some more.

I've watched Doctor Who. I think?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

I think you both need to watch Doctor Who.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭Lyaiera

I think Doctor Who is probably worth a watch.

Advertisement