Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill pay options

Options
  • 27-08-2014 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I want to get a new smart phone on bill with a plan that offers a good amount of data, I don't text or call much
    What's the best plans out there for this?
    I don't want to pay over €100 for the phone

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Scone0 wrote: »
    I want to get a new smart phone on bill with a plan that offers a good amount of data, I don't text or call much
    What's the best plans out there for this?
    I don't want to pay over €100 for the phone

If you want advice more information is needed, how much you want to pay a month? Iphone, android? length of contract, most now are 18 or 24 months.

for example you can go with Meteor free 8GB iPhone 5C, 6GB data, unlimited calls and text and 50 EEA Roaming Mins. for €59 a month.

• Registered Users Posts: 48 gerrykin22

Hi op
    you could look at tescos plans.
    They have a 30 day plan so no long contract, 25 euro gets you
    10,000 minutes. 10,000 texts and 15 gb data.
    You could get the moto g phone gets good reviews here but is 149 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 discostews

Have you had a look at the KillBiller app? I'm involved in making it, and the aim is to answer exactly these questions!

Advertisement