Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DLC won't work for me... help!

Options
  • 27-08-2014 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Downloaded inFAMOUS First Light last night and it's just gone live 20 minutes ago.. Problem for me is, that whenever I try to play it tells me I don't hold a valid licence to play!! I bought it directly from PS store. I haven't tried to re download because it took all night and uses a fair bit of data allowance? (only have a 60GB allowance) anyone got any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

SETTINGS, PSN, RESTORE LICENSE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

Kev. wrote: »
    SETTINGS, PSN, RESTORE LICENSE

Didn't work :( I don't have PS+... Would that be a problem? Even though it's an offline single player game??

• Registered Users Posts: 9,774 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Was the game bought in the same region as the PSN store you purchased the DLC from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

lertsnim wrote: »
    Was the game bought in the same region as the PSN store you purchased the DLC from?

First light is standalone DLC, so it shouldn't matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Snake

cloud493 wrote: »
    First light is standalone DLC, so it shouldn't matter.

Yes is the answer to the question anyway. All from the EU store. I'll call Sony and see what they say.

• Advertisement
Advertisement