Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA signing day

Options
  • 27-08-2014 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi guys my signing day was yesterday the 26th and I totally forgot about it. Is there any penalty for this if I explain this in my local social welfare office tomorow that I forgot to attend? Pretty stupid I know :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

They have a special signing day for cases like these, it's usually Friday's in my one (Aungier Street). Just go in, say what's what and, I believe, they'll just stick you down for it.

I haven't heard of it being too great an issue, once it's not a regular thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭BonkeyDonker

Like Mr. Saturn said you go in and explain. You should be able to sign there and then as long as it is not a common occurrence.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭jvrk

Same boat signing date was the 26th but also have a signing date for the 29th in which made me forget about the 26th have 2 different letters for signing on with different dates on both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Do you still need to sign on monthly once accepted onto BTEA??

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭jvrk

No only next summer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement