Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playstation 4

Options
  • 27-08-2014 8:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭

I see that argos had a 375 deal a few days ago. Anywhere else doing better than the standard 399?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Argos now have an excellent offer, PS4 Console, Fifa 15 and an extra Controller all for €399.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭CZ 453

akelly02 wrote: »
    Argos now have an excellent offer, PS4 Console, Fifa 15 and an extra Controller all for €399.99

Have you a link for that offer?I can't see it on the website.

shezer wrote: »
    Have you a link for that offer?I can't see it on the website.

Im useless at computers, but go to ps4, then special offers and its option 4. offer ends tomorrow as far as i know.

When you add both of them to the basket the subtotal reads 429.99euro

When you add both of them to the basket the subtotal reads 429.99euro

that happened me aswell, but i called into the shop, the assistant went to their website, i pointed out option 4 which is the console, fifa 15 and extra controller for €400

offer ends tomorrow

• Advertisement

akelly02 wrote: »
    that happened me aswell, but i called into the shop, the assistant went to their website, i pointed out option 4 which is the console, fifa 15 and extra controller for €400

offer ends tomorrow

Oiiii....Thanks dude.
    The missus went into Argos in Mahon point and they wouldn't give her the deal stating that they were out of stock. She went into the city centre store then and they honoured it. And they told her she could come back and collect the controller as they didn't have it there. Mahon had told her she couldn't get an offer unless all the stock was there, there and then.

Oiiii....Thanks dude.
    The missus went into Argos in Mahon point and they wouldn't give her the deal stating that they were out of stock. She went into the city centre store then and they honoured it. And they told her she could come back and collect the controller as they didn't have it there. Mahon had told her she couldn't get an offer unless all the stock was there, there and then.

Ah well at least it all worked out in the end :)

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭La Mer

any offers?
    I hate myself for missing the offer from Arogs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭beerpong

Argos have a 1Tb ps4 for 350 Euro with Fifa 16. Sold!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭GerB40

Folks how would I be Able to get the upcoming beta for the division? I don't have a clue how to do this stuff...

• Advertisement
Advertisement