Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED]

Options
  • 27-08-2014 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭

N64 Expansion Pack.

Was very disappointed to learn that I couldn't play Perfect Dark the other day properly as the single play solo campaign is only available if you have an expansion pack.

D'oh!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Just so you know, these are region free to the best of my knowledge, so if all else fails you should be able to nab a cheap one from abroad

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

MrVestek wrote: »
    N64 Expansion Pack.

Was very disappointed to learn that I couldn't play Perfect Dark the other day properly as the single play solo campaign is only available if you have an expansion pack.

D'oh!

That might be a blessing in disguise so you don't have to play through the game once Elvis the Alien makes an appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,216 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    That might be a blessing in disguise so you don't have to play through the game once Elvis the Alien makes an appearance.

Well I also plan to pick up Donkey Kong Country so I'll need it for that too.

Cheapest I can find is €30... is that the going rate for them?! Seems pricey.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Get one from Japan, prices of anything Nintendo has surged upward in the last few years.

• Advertisement

Monkeykube wrote: »
    Get one from Japan, prices of anything Nintendo has surged upward in the last few years.

I don't see any located in Japan on Ebay.

Is there a secret Japanese trading site that you guys get your stuff from? :-)

I have been eyeing a Japanese copy of Shenmue II too. Aswell. Also.

I don't see any located in Japan on Ebay.

Is there a secret Japanese trading site that you guys get your stuff from? :-)

I have been eyeing a Japanese copy of Shenmue II too. Aswell. Also.

Some came bundled with DK and Majoras Mask. I'm in work at the moment, will have a look when I get home. The pal one seems to sell for at least thirty all day long, and has done so for a while now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Yeah they're after going up in value over the last while

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

We give them a hard time but Rage are decent enough when it comes to hardware prices. Might be worth asking them if they have one.

Just called them there... €29.95 apparently.

Hrmmm. At least I could just wander in and pick one up I guess. Still tho €30 on a bit of RAM isn't great... can you get any third party ones?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I might have one... Somewhere.
    It'll be later before I can check.

But if you manage to get one locally in the meantime don't be waiting for me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

You might be able to get one on aliexpress cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Ianobeano

yep cheapest is a little over €22 posted.

I don't really buy much off Ebay on BIN listings, they're nearly always way overpriced. The seller I would use the most would be Yamatoku-Classic, they offer good rates on combined shipping and don't shaft you on individual items. The key is to get your average price of finished items from previous auctions for what your after, which is this.

They have one on auction at the moment here. Midweek auctions seem to end at lower values than weekend auctions, in my experience in anyway. All in all if you bide your time you should be able to pick one up for less than twenty euro delivered going by past prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I might have one... Somewhere.
    It'll be later before I can check.

But if you manage to get one locally in the meantime don't be waiting for me. :D

Sorry, cant seem to find it.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Sorry, cant seem to find it.

Not to worry, picked up a copy of Donkey Kong 64 yesterday and it was included.

Thanks though!

Admin overlords this thread can be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement