Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT Games Design

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭tomato1234

Gleners wrote: »
    Thursday apparently :/

Well, good luck. I will definitely give them a call tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Gleners

tomato1234 wrote: »
    Well, good luck. I will definitely give them a call tomorrow.

I think so , called already but he wasn't in , thanks anyways, and good luck in your course !

I think so , called already but he wasn't in , thanks anyways, and good luck in your course !

He was never in. Call someone who is arranging for undergraduate course registration. I would actually go to dit and get an answer. They are very slow. I say you have been accepted.

He was never in. Call someone who is arranging for undergraduate course registration. I would actually go to dit and get an answer. They are very slow. I say you have been accepted.

I've also emailed the admissions office, but that was at 6 today so they weren't open , I'm hoping for an email in the morning letting me know , but if not I will ring up the admissions office :)

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Journeyman_1

I was just thinking, if you guys are talking about the undergrad course, its only going to be induction this/next week (most likely anyway). 1st week of classes is the 15th.

• Advertisement

Well , turns out I didn't get it , though they could have informed me quicker than having me stressing over the past week.

Well , turns out I didn't get it , though they could have informed me quicker than having me stressing over the past week.

I am sorry to hear that. Were you notify by email? Hope you have the another course to apply for?

I am sorry to hear that. Were you notify by email? Hope you have the another course to apply for?

From what I know of there's not much in the sort that I want but I'm browsing around.
    I was notified by email this morning , kind of upsetting since my fetac wasn't included in my CAO but I'm trying to sort that currently.

Any news on your front ?

From what I know of there's not much in the sort that I want but I'm browsing around.
    I was notified by email this morning , kind of upsetting since my fetac wasn't included in my CAO but I'm trying to sort that currently.

Any news on your front ?

That really sucks. They should have let you know. Hope you will find an alternative option. I am not excepting to hear from them until 14 September.

Advertisement