Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-Fibre cabinet activation date for SKL1_032

Options
  • 27-08-2014 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can you tell when this e-fibre cabinet will go live?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

uniball wrote: »
    Can you tell when this e-fibre cabinet will go live?

Thanks
    Hi uniball

There is yet to be an agreed activation date for this. Operations have indicated that it should be late October/November but that should be only treated as indicative at this stage.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5 uniball

The cabinet was installed nearly a year ago. I was told last November that it would be live by January 2014.
    What is the reason for it not going live?

The cabinet was installed nearly a year ago. I was told last November that it would be live by January 2014.

Hi uniball

I can confirm that eircom will be unable to offer infrastructural details or operational reasoning to the level that would explain this.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Y2KBOS86

Hi uniball

I can confirm that eircom will be unable to offer infrastructural details or operational reasoning to the level that would explain this.

Thanks
    Al
    Why not?

How does it work anyway?

Cabinet is installed and KNN wire the cabinet up?

What's the process step by step?

Y2KBOS86 wrote: »

Hi uniball

Thanks
    Al
    Why not?

How does it work anyway?

Cabinet is installed and KNN wire the cabinet up?

What's the process step by step?
    Hi Y2KBOS86

I'm sorry I can't offer you the information you are requesting - We are unable to offer eircoms operational & infrastructural details.

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement