Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PHYSIO/OSTEOPATH DUBLIN SOUTH

Options
  • 27-08-2014 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Dear All, can anyone recommend physio /osteopath In Dublin South? I’ve sufferred from lower back pain/post surgery pain for years.Visited Simon Curtis twice but I am not happy. The appointment took only 20 minutes and cost 70 euros. I do not feel better. The appointment was too short and he could still work with the patient..The appointment was . limited to a few compressions and lasted 20 minutes. I have the impression that the duration of the visit was too short without willingness to help. It was short to encourage you for more appointments equally short and expensive.I feel very very dissapointed and sad. I wouldnt recommend him.Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

There is a great physio on pearse st. Technically it's south. Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭YumCha

Milltown physio is great - highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Just had three sessions with Myles Cottrell. Cost €80 for the first and €70 for the subsequent but got about an hour each time and feel a lot better after it (rotated pelvis).

I originally saw him after seeing a recommendation from years ago on on here. Apparently he does a lot of the football teams etc.

http://www.dublinosteopath.ie/

Based opposite the Hampton Hotel on Morehampton Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭yoginindublin

I wouldn't really recommend the Pearse street one. Not sure if its the physio that I saw, but twice when I went there with stiff neck, the guy adjusted my cervical spine only to make it worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 serenidad

There is a great physio on pearse st. Technically it's south. Sorry!

hello,Could you please provide me with the name of the physio and the name of the place.Thank you:)

• Advertisement

YumCha wrote: »
    Milltown physio is great - highly recommended.

Hello,do you know the name of the physio and his workplace?thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,383 ✭✭✭RebelButtMunch

serenidad wrote: »
    hello,Could you please provide me with the name of the physio and the name of the place.Thank you:)

sure
    http://www.pearsestreetphysio.com/

serenidad wrote: »

THANK YOU:)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

Highly recommend Tony Spain in Beacon Physiotherapy in the Beacon Hospital, Sandyford.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭dreamerb

I don't know how far south you're looking for, but I'd recommend Colin Lloyd in the Grafton Street Medical Practice.

Sessions are about 30 minutes, €55.

No connection except as happy customer - once post injury, another time for posture / stress related.

• Advertisement
Advertisement