Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not misinformed, lied too again and again and still nothing resolved

Options
  • 27-08-2014 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭

Unbelievable joke of a service that just never seems to get resolved. I have been lied to, fobbed off sent 3 weeks chasing a customer service manager that said he'd call me back. Eventually spent over an hour and half with one agent that lied to me before the CS manager came onto the phone.

Passed onto the escalation team and still nothing resolved properly after dealing with the manager in that department. Spent another 3 weeks requesting him to contact MW by phone only to get a "push off" email. Again requested a call back, contacted eircom by phone and no we can't put you through to him we can only contact each other by email.

( Unbelievably there's even more messing around and lies during all my chasing around)

A farce of a service that it's taken over 3 months to resolve the issue and it still hasn't been correctly addressed. The lack of customer service, bare faced lies and running around that I've had to put up with from you is a joke. Genuinely the worst service provider I've ever dealt with.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

SScope wrote: »
    Unbelievable joke of a service that just never seems to get resolved. I have been lied to, fobbed off sent 3 weeks chasing a customer service manager that said he'd call me back. Eventually spent over an hour and half with one agent that lied to me before the CS manager came onto the phone.

Passed onto the escalation team and still nothing resolved properly after dealing with the manager in that department. Spent another 3 weeks requesting him to contact MW by phone only to get a "push off" email. Again requested a call back, contacted eircom by phone and no we can't put you through to him we can only contact each other by email.

( Unbelievably there's even more messing around and lies during all my chasing around)

A farce of a service that it's taken over 3 months to resolve the issue and it still hasn't been correctly addressed. The lack of customer service, bare faced lies and running around that I've had to put up with from you is a joke. Genuinely the worst service provider I've ever dealt with.
    Hi SSope,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you are having with ourselves.

If you would like to PM me your details I will be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭SScope

Thanks for your reply Alan.

I have just received an email from the head of the Escalation Team that he will contact me at 4 pm today. If this doesn't happen I will be happy to pm you my details but in all honesty I do not expect anything to be resolved by him or anyone else after the run around I've been given.

Regards
    Sscope

Thanks for your reply Alan.

I have just received an email from the head of the Escalation Team that he will contact me at 4 pm today. If this doesn't happen I will be happy to pm you my details but in all honesty I do not expect anything to be resolved by him or anyone else after the run around I've been given.

Regards
    Sscope
    No worries SScope

Thanks
    Al

I'm still disappointed in the lack of honesty in the CS agents I've dealt with including being lied to again twice today. Its really not on at all and the customer service managers/trainers should really look into this as I was more frustrated being told different information.

I was advised by one agent that the manager I was looking for didn't start until 10am only for the manager to tell me (when he eventually took my call) that he started at 9. I was also advised that said manager was on a break by one agent, again to only have the same manager tell MW he was in a meeting. Two different calls on the same day, either the agents lied or the manager did. Really is disgraceful carry on.

I've been advised by the manager (whose name I have noted) that this is being investigated but 2 months later I still don't know if there was anyone pulled up over it or if he was jus giving lip service. Truly the worst customer service I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Anyway I've been advised that the issues with that account have been resolved and that their should be no further problems. Time will tell I suppose

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

I'm still disappointed in the lack of honesty in the CS agents I've dealt with including being lied to again twice today. Its really not on at all and the customer service managers/trainers should really look into this as I was more frustrated being told different information.

I was advised by one agent that the manager I was looking for didn't start until 10am only for the manager to tell me (when he eventually took my call) that he started at 9. I was also advised that said manager was on a break by one agent, again to only have the same manager tell MW he was in a meeting. Two different calls on the same day, either the agents lied or the manager did. Really is disgraceful carry on.

I've been advised by the manager (whose name I have noted) that this is being investigated but 2 months later I still don't know if there was anyone pulled up over it or if he was jus giving lip service. Truly the worst customer service I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Anyway I've been advised that the issues with that account have been resolved and that their should be no further problems. Time will tell I suppose
    Hi SScope

I am sorry to hear that the Customer Experience was not what it should have been. I do hope the issue is resolved for you now. If not please PM one of us here with the Account no. and an outline of the issue and we will do our best to investigate this or escalate as necessary,

thanks
    Colm

• Advertisement

Hi Colm,

Thanks for your reply, I've been informed that the matter has been resolved. It the mods would like to close this I'd appreciate it

Sscope

Hi Colm,

Thanks for your reply, I've been informed that the matter has been resolved. It the mods would like to close this I'd appreciate it

Sscope
    Thanks for letting us know SScope

Al

Advertisement