Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewmount water is off

Options
  • 27-08-2014 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭

Not sure if there still sending out notices for the installation of the metres or even just routine maintenance(as we got no notice whatsoever), but the water is off and I went out to see what was going on and down the road from us theres about 5-10 lads in vans plus a digger

Shin

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

Mine is still running maybe that's just what's left in the tank . Was going to put on a wash will hold out . Don't think it's to do with water meters

• Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

tis a mains break, be back later today apparently

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 678 ✭✭✭alibab

Hopefully not too long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭reni10

Water is now brown in my place on the dunmore road! Have left the cold tap run for 10 mins and still brown.

Anyone else have bad water this evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

It was slightly brown earlier, doesn't seem to be now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭shinzon

the toilet water is still brown for us but the sinks are fine

Shin

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭some_dose

shinzon wrote: »
    the toilet water is still brown for us but the sinks are fine

Shin

Flush harder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Dum_Dum

Water is running brown in Grantstown Park since this afternoon. What's the story with this? It certainly doesn't look safe to drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

Dum_Dum wrote: »
    Water is running brown in Grantstown Park since this afternoon. What's the story with this? It certainly doesn't look safe to drink.

My water has been running brown too here in Collins Avenue. Herself said there was firemen at the hydrate outside the house. Ran the cold tap for about 5 minutes and ran clear. Will keep an eye on it.

Advertisement