Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Statements

Options
  • 27-08-2014 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Bit of a basic question here but if you order a bank statement from an atm do you get 2 or 3 months? And are they calender months?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

macnug wrote: »
    Bit of a basic question here but if you order a bank statement from an atm do you get 2 or 3 months? And are they calender months?
    Hi macnug, 

Thanks for the post.

If you order a statement at an ATM machine, it will be an up to date statement which will be from the last statement issued to date.

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭macnug

Hi macnug, 

Thanks for the post.

If you order a statement at an ATM machine, it will be an up to date statement which will be from the last statement issued to date.

Janette

Thanks Janette

Is there any way I can customize the statement in branch for just the last 2 months?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

macnug wrote: »
    Hi macnug, 

Thanks for the post.

Janette

Thanks Janette

Is there any way I can customize the statement in branch for just the last 2 months?
    Hi macnug, 

Thanks for the post.

If you phone your branch they can order an up to date statements if this is not the full two months that you require they can order duplicate statements for you.

Alternatively, if the statements you require are on your Personal Current account you can set your account up to receive Estatements, and therefor only print the statements you need.

I hope this helps, 

Janette

Advertisement