Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

extension to older bungalow

Options
  • 27-08-2014 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I just want to have some idea about cost of extension to the older bungalow I am intereste in buying.

The bungalow is only 50k, it has 2 nice bedrooms but kitchen and livingroom are small. I thought it might be good idea to make put livingroom and kitchen together for kitchen and build on the side one extra room that would be just livingroom and where window is in the livingroom at the moment could be door.

Any idea approximately what would cost be (in '000). Basicaly I need one extra room connected to the house sized as average livingroom.

I really like this house and have about 20-30k to invest to extra room. Would that be enough? Obviously I would also seek proffesional advice before buying, but just want to have rough idea.
    THanks

Advertisement