Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madden 15 Feedback Thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

B_SPJzsU8AE63fd.jpg

Added to EA Access

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I picked up Madden 15 in the February PSN sale and I'm absolutely loving it so far. I'm fairly new to American football and just like the real thing I know when I'm playing Madden that I'm enjoying it but that I understand maybe 20% of what is going on!

I'd not played a Madden game since the Mega Drive.

I'm playing the skill level below All-Pro and doing ok. 3-3 in my first offline Connected Franchise season with the Giants. I've traded out a lot of my better seneior players for high draft picks and replaced them with free agents on one year contracts to plug the hole until the end of the season.

I can't thrown the ball. It's 99% decision making and I need to get better at that. My defense is currently ranked #1 in the NFL and my offense is #32 :)

Anyway I read through all the thread and just wanted to thank everyone for the tips. Really helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

I was playing against Falcons last night and there came a message about challengeing the play it said go to pause and do it there, is it just me or has that moved from left trigger lately??

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

iirc you should still get the option to do it in game, however those have all been human games

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thoughts on the game overall almost 8 months since its release then lads? Big improvement, disappointment, or something in-between?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Improvement I think despite my initial moans

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

I would say improvement, but Players dropping uncontested catches especially CB's is a right pain in the a*se

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Just lost 3 games in a row in more or less the same situation, chance to go 14 up, but QB after 5-6 completions in a row over throws the wide open receiver, so FG puts me 10 up.

His QB on 2nd down, throws to my CB who F'N bats it down instead of taking it for a pick 6, 3rd down and he gets a TD, gap down to 3 again.

I march down the field, throws to a receiver, where his CB with his back to the play catches it and returns for it a TD and game over.

I swear i've lost well over 15 games in the PFL from situations like this, My defense just wont intercept, I'm beginning to hate this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭limerickfc

I love it and hate it at the same time it's so frustrating..have any of you guys had any success changing the user and cpu sliders or anything like that.?

limerickfc wrote: »
    I love it and hate it at the same time it's so frustrating..have any of you guys had any success changing the user and cpu sliders or anything like that.?

we've left them as is, but have changed them in the past

• Advertisement
Advertisement