Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Draft Day -> Proposal Within ** Please Read UPDATED**

Options
  • 27-08-2014 8:40pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

So it's likely that we'll have the game week 1 patch on the 10th or so of September.

Whats the view on drafting, do people want to do it before this date?
    Given teams have to be @ the 53 man roster on saturday and changes are not likely, only a few changes in ratings I'd propose we do the draft beginning 11am Monday 8th September

Each person will have 6 hours to make their team pick.

I am not going to limit people to picking in a conference or a division but it's ideal if we have at least one person in each division. Appreciate this will lead to CPU games but no matter what option we go with we'll have them and it's only for one season.

So to summarise:
    Draft day is on Monday 8th Sept
    We will begin the league (5 day gameweek) once the update is issued.
    Given we'll have had plenty of time to practice i propose to skip through pre-season (injuries off)

Any objections?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Nein

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

No objections here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

thats great, i never done this before so what happens if i miss my time slot to pick my team?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

tripperman wrote: »
    thats great, i never done this before so what happens if i miss my time slot to pick my team?

The commish (heli) will give you a team, probably the best available or maybe put you in a division to flesh it out!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Best available but just keep an eye on the forum, I'll pm you once it's your pick anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Or you can pm me with you're preferred teams, I think you're picking towards the end so take that into account!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

Is this a 360 or xbox one draft?

360, someone needs to set up the Xbox one league..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

How many people actually have the game on 360? I am not sure about getting it myself.

Raoul wrote: »
    How many people actually have the game on 360? I am not sure about getting it myself.

I have it order on wow so probably in 3-9 months!

• Advertisement

Or you can pm me with you're preferred teams, I think you're picking towards the end so take that into account!

yeah im near the end, just checking incase i forget

Just an update lads, it looks like there is a roster up on the 11th of September or a day or 2 after, which is thursday week, so once that drops in we'll kick off

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

How many people do we have now?

Im hoping about 13... but ill send a PM at the weekend to get final numbers..

If there isnt enough for a half decent league ill look at other options

Hey lads, it looks like there is going to be a roster update in the next couple of days.

Are you guys happy to get cracking with the league once we draft?

Hey lads, it looks like there is going to be a roster update in the next couple of days.

Are you guys happy to get cracking with the league once we draft?

Yup!

I am waiting to see how many others are playing first...I am fairly busy and probably shouldn't be getting it but if there is enough interest then I might.

I am waiting to see how many others are playing first...I am fairly busy and probably shouldn't be getting it but if there is enough interest then I might.

Draft will be kicking off on Monday, if people arent sure if they are playing then they will lose their pick, cant have people reserving teams.

That is grand.

That is grand.

get the bloody game :pac:

• Advertisement

Yeh I should have it by then, it's in the post!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Yup

Heli any idea when the first patch is out? Or will it be out with the roster update. I've started to notice a few bugs on the 360. Punts seem to be getting muffed a good bit. Game freezing at certain points. They could be elusive to MUT I hVent really played the other modes.

empacher wrote: »
    Heli any idea when the first patch is out? Or will it be out with the roster update. I've started to notice a few bugs on the 360. Punts seem to be getting muffed a good bit. Game freezing at certain points. They could be elusive to MUT I hVent really played the other modes.

yeah im getting freezing aswell

I haven't had any problems in online lobby games

Ea said they are working on issues, but we can start the franchise and the patches will be implemented automatically, we don't have to wait for them

Roster update is available now, so we'll start once were drafted

Sweet so we starting Monday still?

Draft is Monday, would imagine a Tuesday/Wednesday start depending on how long it takes people to come back.

I'll be sending pm's to everyone later that's on the draft list so if they come back and they are playing and have a team ready I'm happy to speed it up

• Advertisement

Roster update is out

Advertisement