Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad Charger

Options
  • 27-08-2014 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

I'm heading to dublin tomorrow and I'm just looking for a shop that sells a decent ipad 3 charger for about €20. Doesn't need to be apple but I'd like a decent one. Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,406 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

OkeyDoke12 wrote: »
    I'm heading to dublin tomorrow and I'm just looking for a shop that sells a decent ipad 3 charger for about €20. Doesn't need to be apple but I'd like a decent one. Cheers.

Compub just off Grafton Street if you want receipt and warranty or the apple area downstairs in Arnotts.
    €2 shop if you just want something to tie you over.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,317 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Lidl has a multi-charger last week for €10. Not sure if it had an iPad connection though. Think it was branded Samsung?

Call them and they will be able to tell you if any local stores still have stock.

1800 347 447 (Republic of Ireland only)

Mon-Sat: 08:00 - 21:00

Not your ornery onager

Advertisement