Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phonewatch installer code

Options
  • 27-08-2014 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, new to boards but here's my problem,
    No longer want to pay for monitoring service but Phonewatch thusfar are refusing to give me the installer code so I can change dial out number to my mobile . Have the installers manual and the default codes but still cannot access options 04,05 & 08 which allow dial out number to be changed. Can anyone help please.
    The system is a Simon version 3

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,952 ✭✭✭✭Stoner

dubber65

I can't stop people from sending you a PM, but the usual posters will note that this is your first post and I don't expect that they will offer you an Eircom engineering code as a public reply. So I'm going to close this thread.

However you could look at the suppliers list, someone there might assist you at a professional level.

Best regards

Stoner.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement