Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donaghey Motorhomes - Accessories

Options
  • 28-08-2014 9:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Just a quick note recommending these lads, I needed a few bits and bobs before heading to France next month.

Had a look on their website and they had everything I needed, got in touch to see if what I wanted was actually in stock - it was in stock and they quoted me much cheaper than what was displayed on the website (parts and shipping).

Sent by courier from Letterkenny to Dublin and I had it the next day - superb service.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Good to know - thanks!
    When you say much cheaper, 10% cheaper? 20% cheaper?

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭revileandy

More like 25%! Can't say for sure if this is across the board but definitely worth talking to them directly

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭nailer8

I had the same experience with roof bars. Had what I wanted emailed me a photo just to be sure and I had it the next day. Fantastic service.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Very same with a twin electric cable earlier in the year. Ordered Fri and delivered Monday. Excellent friendly staff. 5 stars

Advertisement