Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

deleting photos/albums on 5c

• 28-08-2014 9:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

advice needed if anyone can help! when I got my iphone I downloaded a program to copy photos from samsung phone to the iphone which it created in a separate folder. I no longer have the program on my computer and dont know what it was called! So now I cannot delete any of these photos from the phone. If I go to my computer and click on iphone as a storage device I can see photos I took with the iphone but not the copied ones. I also can't see them when connected to itunes.
    Can anyone advise how to get rid of them? Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

You should be able to delete them using ifunbox. Failing that a restore will get rid of them.

Advertisement