Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extension to another house

Options
  • 28-08-2014 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

Is it still possible to have an extension wired through the exchange to another house on the same exchange?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

may2001 wrote: »
    Is it still possible to have an extension wired through the exchange to another house on the same exchange?
    Hi may2001

I'm afraid I don't understand the query exactly? Are you enquiring about an extension socket in a home?

thanks
    Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭may2001

My mother's house is just down the road and we wanted the phone in her house to be an extension on our line.  I think this used to be possible in the past.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

may2001 wrote: »
    My mother's house is just down the road and we wanted the phone in her house to be an extension on our line.  I think this used to be possible in the past.
    Hi may2001

I can confirm that this is not available. A normal phone line will need to be installed if your mother requires a landline from eircom. If this interests you polease ocntact sales on free phone 1800503303 - Installation is free at present.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement