Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Reward for lost Kindle on Dart

• 28-08-2014 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

I know this is a very very long shot but I'm offering a good reward for the Kindle I lost on 27 August on 5.13pm Dart from Tara St. to Bray, a kindle is easy to replace but this one has sentimental value so would love to get it back, pm with any info.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Fantastico wrote: »
    I know this is a very very long shot but I'm offering a good reward for the Kindle I lost on 27 August on 5.13pm Dart from Tara St. to Bray, a kindle is easy to replace but this one has sentimental value so would love to get it back, pm with any info.

Best ring the depots 1st see if anyones handed it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Fantastico

I did have a ring around but no joy, here's hoping...

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Fantastico

Checked in Bray this evening and they had it, absolutely delighted

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,400 ✭✭✭lukesmom

Fantastico wrote: »
    Checked in Bray this evening and they had it, absolutely delighted

Ah wow delighted for you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
Advertisement