Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Tarmacadam Contractor Needed - Letterkenny Area

Options
  • 28-08-2014 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering could any of you good folks here be able to help me out.

I'm looking to get a driveway done for an elderly uncle of mine in the Letterkenny area.

I have a couple of names for local Tarmacadam contractors, but I've no idea how good they are.

You know yourself, that it's better to try and get some personal recommendations as well rather than just take a chance which can be hit and miss.

Can anyone here recommend someone they know to be reasonably good ?

(Also just in case, if there is anyone that would not be going to the top of your list, please also PM me, I won't post it)

Thanking you,

Eunan

PS Donegal for SAM !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I'll PM you a contact a little later as Im just heading out now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭EunanMac

Got that PM Muffler, thanks a mill

If anyone else has any more names they know to be fairly good, that would be great, as I'd like to get another price to compare.

You know yourself, it's too much money to take any chances with, because once that stuff is down, it's down :)

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi Eunan

PM Sent

Best Regards

Tanka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭EunanMac

Go that PM tanka, thanking you

• Registered Users Posts: 33,609 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Also looking to get some done, in Inishowen, so would take any PMs going. Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭tanka006

Hi Niman

PM on the way.....

Tanka

• Registered Users Posts: 7,587 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Why all the PMs? Is no-one 'top of the list'?

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

Penfailed wrote: »
    Why all the PMs? Is no-one 'top of the list'?
    Its called the "black" market :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Rather than start a new thread, I'd also like any recommendations for tarmac for some driveway repair. I'll take PMs of anyone to avoid too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Colinforeal

@EunanMac - did you go ahead with your driveway and if so would you recommend the crowd? I'm in Donegal and thinking of getting a driveway tarmacadamed too. Thanks

• Advertisement

@NIMAN I'm in Inishowen too, did you ever get yours done? If so who did you use? All PMs welcome, thanks folks

That account is closed so you won't get a response. I'll PM you a recommendation later.

@muffler thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭GavPJ

Patrick McCaffrey in Ballintra are brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭kathleen37

Charlie McGlinchey in Killygordon is great. They did a beautiful long driveway of a friend in Letterkenny. They've also done my place too (and lots of friends and neighbours!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 theshiek

John Nee Tar

Letterkenny

Advertisement