Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maple Woods, Ballinacurra, Midleton

Options
  • 28-08-2014 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Looking for people who have been involved in trying to purchase the recently released units in the Maple Woods Development as currently controlled by NAMA/KPMG.
    I myself have a deposit paid on a particular unit since early June, but all contractual transactions since then seem to be coming in bits and pieces.
    No release date for builders, no final specs on the house, no details on fufilling the requirements as set out in my Engineers report. I am half in half out of the deal.
    I am willing to stay the course if that is what it is going to take, but I was wondering what other peoples experiences have been with these units or indeed any other similar developments released lately around the country by NAMA.

Comments

Advertisement