Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexism in Gaming

Options
  • 28-08-2014 1:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭

Right. Let me get us started. Anita, Zoe. Boobs. Tropes. Buzzwords. Misogyny. Feminists. Men? Twitter. Words.

Discuss.

Carried on from the Phil Fish thread here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

f_untitledmvm_4b54bbb_1.jpg~c200

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

at least pretend to take it seriously

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Great post to start it off, nice to see you're taking it seriously. This won't decend into a ****storm at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

BMMachine wrote: »
    at least pretend to take it seriously

Its just a spillover thread from the Phil Fish one. The discussion was all there. I just made the thread so the Fish one wasn't being used incorrectly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭Timmyctc

Great post to start it of, nice to see you're taking it seriously. This won't decent into a ****storm at all.

Oh would ye dry up you know fine rightly we were discussing it properly in the other thread. Jesus. Faux outrage of the highest degree.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

Timmyctc wrote: »
    Its just a spillover thread from the Phil Fish one. The discussion was all there. I just made the thread so the Fish one wasn't being used incorrectly.

It sure is. Great opening post. It was really hilarious. I laughed so much due to the top comedy on display.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement