Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anybody doing the Diploma in Foundation/Business Studies (1DFS8)?

• 28-08-2014 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've just been accepted on to this course, starting September 13th.

Looking forward to getting back to education.

No 100% sure which course I want to do on completion, but plenty of time to figure that out.

Anybody else on here doing this course?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Just_Magic

Yeah I'm in same boat too.
    Hopefully finishing this Diploma will open a few doors.
    Trying to sort out registration here, a bit messy because I'm a returning student as such.
    Looking forward to get the brain ticking again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 GUFCfan33

Just another bump to this thread before the course starts this Saturday, 13th at 10am.

Anybody else doing it?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Half Rhodesian

enjoy the course folks. it's great. although when i did it two years ago, i did the science/tech one.

i made a few friends/lifers at this stage and can honestly say i really enjoyed that year so much.

I am currently in my first year of my degree now (ill health last year) and i still look back on the that year with fond memories.

hope it goes well for all of you

also, i think if you get johnny mcloughlin for the maths, you should count yourselves lucky. He's fantastic.

Advertisement