Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer geek mugs

Options
  • 28-08-2014 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hoping someone can help! I am looking for a mug or travel mug that says "no I will not fix your computer" or something geeky along those lines. Anyone seen anything like this around town?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭.red.

mimihops wrote: »
    Hoping someone can help! I am looking for a mug or travel mug that says "no I will not fix your computer" or something geeky along those lines. Anyone seen anything like this around town?

Most places that print photos inhouse will do mugs, mouse mats, calenders etc.
    They might be able to print something for you? Worst case senario you could type out what you want, print it and then take a pic of it and hand the file to the sales assistant to lut on a mug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Mail Box etc. On Washington street do them.( MUGS)
    Opposite O Donovan off licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

Thanks a mil! Will check out that mail box etc place as that's handy for me. Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

Ah you should get, a phone and then a reply saying "have you tired tunring it off and turning it back on again" or if he is a young geek "have you tried power saving it"

Soundstore would probably do it.. Try looking up IWOT aswell they have lotsa geeky things

Advertisement