Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League Cup Thread 2014/2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,910 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Mmm, that is rather tempting.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭spursman11

spursman11 wrote: »
    if anyone has the time for Capital one semi final @WHL,flight to Stansted €37 return,family ticket is £50,plenty choice of hotels at reasonable rates.so tempting....

flights are now €20 return from Cork out Wednesday 21st back 22nd January for 1st leg of league cup.also same for FA cup replay if on next Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

5.5k tickets sold already..quality

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

I see Chadli's father passed away today or last night.

Might affect his availability for tomorrow nights big match

I doubt we'll see him for a number of matches. His father had been sick for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Yeah, he'll get compassionate leave, and rightfully so.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/553120/TEAM-NEWS-Tottenham-Lamela-Bentaleb-Mason-Sheff-Utd

Mason back.
    I liked the look of Stambouli at the weekend, with Bentaleb still on international duty. These two should pair up nicely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Kiith wrote: »
    Yeah, he'll get compassionate leave, and rightfully so.

No harm to give him a week or two off, he's played an awful lotta games, deserves a rest, and Lamela is back next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

I see Chadli's father passed away today or last night.

R.I.P

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

When'll tonight's line-up be announced?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Kick off is 7.45 so usually an hour before kick off. Bit nervous about this one to be honest, we should beat them but it would be very spurs to struggle. Would love a good 5 nil job and rest a lot of lads for the away leg!

Tottenham have won 17 and lost just 2 of their last 23 home games in the LC.

On the last 12 occasions that we've faced a side from a lower division, we've won 11 (L1). That defeat came in the 2nd leg of the 2009 semi final which we won on aggregate v Burnley

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

So that's Chadli and Lamela out for tonight looking like Ade ST with Kane in behind with Eric and Townsend on the wing.

I wouldn't mind Paulinho playing further up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Deluded Oreo

So that's Chadli and Lamela out for tonight and Lennon seems gone so it's looking like Ade ST with Kane in behind with Eriksen and Townsend on the wing.

I wouldn't mind Paulinho playing further up though.

I'd rather see Kane as the out and out striker tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

soldado ?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I'd like to see soldado play, with ade if ade has to be selected, though I'd rather not see ade at all...makes me go all bruce banner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭yiddo59

Here tis from todays Indo :D

JT6bHnE.png

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Kane up front with Soldado behind is what i'd like to see. He's not gonna score any goals, so he may as well by the number 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭jobeenfitz

Sheffield seemingly like a bit of rough n tumble, hope our players are up for that?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

yiddo59 wrote: »
    Here tis from todays Indo :D

JT6bHnE.png

good to see giroud got a move to a decent club

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Kiith wrote: »
    Kane up front with Soldado behind is what i'd like to see. He's not gonna score any goals, so he may as well by the number 10.

I wouldn't mind seeing that too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

TEAM : Vorm, Walker, Dier, Vertonghen, Davies. Townsend, Mason, Stambouli, Eriksen. Adebayor (c), Kane.

Ade captain?
    Pochettino is really doing all he can to get something out of him.
    Looking forward to seeing Mason and Bouli in action.

Captain, really....that's insulting, each and every other player in that line-up is more deserving IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Captain, really....that's insulting, each and every other player in that line-up is more deserving IMO.

Lets hope he acts like a captain and in doing so bangs in a hat trick, he owes us a performance big time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭Minjor

Kick off has been pushed back to 8pm because of traffic problems in the area.

Game Live

Spurs Live

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 9,713 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Ade captain

That could have a serious knock on effect on the other players. Jesus.

• Advertisement

Think Pooch is using reverse pshycology!

We might need Ade with all the Games coming up and Pooch is giving him a vote of confidence.

Let's see if it works :o

C4J04Oj.png

Advertisement