Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eddie Rockets - Take Away Delivery

Options
  • 28-08-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭

What is EddieRockets like for Delivery?
    Do the milk shakes hold up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

Pretty sure they don't deliver

• Registered Users Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Benny Cake wrote: »
    Pretty sure they don't deliver

Afaik they do but I don't think Kilkenny do. I got a takeaway Eddie Rockets a few months ago, a burger and a hotdog and a milkshake with fries. None of it held up very well to be honest. The fries went soggy, the milkshake went warm the burger and the hotdog had to be re-heated as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

thelad95 wrote: »
    Afaik they do but I don't think Kilkenny do. I got a takeaway Eddie Rockets a few months ago, a burger and a hotdog and a milkshake with fries. None of it held up very well to be honest. The fries went soggy, the milkshake went warm the burger and the hotdog had to be re-heated as well.

http://www.eddierockets.ie/home-delivery
    Yep. Only certain franchises do it, these are in Dublin but also Bray and Carlow.

Advertisement