Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get to Baggot Street from Grafton Street/General Gym question!

Options
  • 28-08-2014 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Either from Pearse Street or Grafton Street - what's the easiest way to walk to Baggot St? Is it far or close enough from either? I'm specifically looking for Flyefit Gym. Also, does anyone know what the emptiest times are to train there? Any other gyms around Pearse Street/Trinity College area to train in during the day close by?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Just go to Markievicz Leisure Centre on Townsend St anytime except lunchtime

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭whirlpool

From Grafton St it's a 10-minute walk at least. I've done it numerous times. Flyefit gyms tend to be jammed between 7 and 8am and 5 and 7pm. I'm not sure about other times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭Avada

As said already, its a quick walk along stephens green, down Merrion row, onto baggot street and its just on your left above Tesco.

Very good gym btw

• Registered Users Posts: 39 daveyboy123

Thanks… Unfortunately it looks like I'd be heading there in the evenings… busiest time for any gym I suppose :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,888 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Flyefit also have a gym in Macken street which is off Pearse street and might be nearer for you than Baggott st

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭MartyMcFly84

There is also Trinity College gym on the corner of Pearse Street.

I go to FlyFit in Baggot street generally at lunch time, it is busy but you can usually get to use whatever machine you are looking to use.

I find if you are getting a weights program, switch up the days. They tend to give everyone the same programme so you have a bunch of people looking to use the same equipment on the same days, but if you change it around generally the equipment you are looking to use is free.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 daveyboy123

Is the TCD gym pretty busy in the late afternoon/early evening too? 4pm onwards?

Advertisement