Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Let their be light!!!

Options
  • 28-08-2014 6:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I have to admit, I love small dinky tools and utility items, but none more so than torches/flashlights.
    My current favourite is my Clulite ML7 .Very handy, light, durable and comes with a rechargable Li-ion battery.
    But as I can never have enough torches, Iv gone browsing (again) and found these little babys on Amazon (cant add link as Im a new user. Head to Amazon and search "mini 300 lumen Cree Q5). £1.73 and 20p delivery?? Cree LED? How could I refuse? Just paid for 6 of them.
    But as always, the phrase, "buy cheap, buy twice", springs into my head. Why are they so cheap? Has anyone got one?
    Either ways, its a little heads up if anyone is looking for a handy torch for their glovebox.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Amazon page says seller does not deliver to Ireland!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Third3ye

My apologies savage93. I made a bit of a slip. Upon looking back at my order, the price is actually £2.48. Turns out, I was flicking through the color options and selected "mini flashlight black". Cant understand why the cheaper option is unavailable. Probably just a ploy to draw me in. Probably should point out that its coming from china and that the 20p delivery doesnt apply to Ireland. Looking back, its actually not a spectacularly good deal, but not bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭Stovepipe

I bought a bunch of them and they are tough little things! I have one in my toolbag, one in each car and a spare at home.I think it cost EU 20 for four and a few euros for shipping.Took 21 days to get here.Better than the multi-LED ones you get in a garage.

Advertisement