Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

visitation rights for grandparents

Options
  • 28-08-2014 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi, recently I had a massive bust up with my parents in which I ended up attacked by my father who punched me in the mouth and gave me bruises all up my arms. Its not the first fight with my parents in which I was physically hurt. There is years of physical and mental abuse from them.
    Now my mother wants to go for visitation rights to see my 2 children. I don't want them being involved in my children's lives. I have texts from my parents saying they weren't going any further about seeing them. They said that if the kids want to find them when they are old enough the door is always open.
    What can I do to stop this and what should I do about the abuse as the Gardaí were called when I was attacked?
    I'm in counselling over this and I'm so depressed. Any advice welcome.

Comments

Advertisement