Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cats predicting problems

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭SillyMangoX

I'm being thoroughly ignored by the cats :( they must not care about me since my appendix is gone! Though Dude isn't allowed near me just in case his smelly bum would somehow infect my wounds, maybe he'll appreciate me :P

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

:(:( Maybe they still smell Hospital off you... :(:(

I'm sure they'll smother you with purrs and cuddles as soon as that goes away... and as you well know their little noses have superpowers....:)

Alternatively, take out the can opener... ;):D

Peach and Cream ignored me for most of last night, then Peach decided she absolutely adored me and had to get on top of me as soon as possible which lead to great craic for my mam trying to catch peach every time she came near :D dude has been the only one so far who seems to know there's something wrong, normally first chance he gets he's up on top of me kneading and hugging me but this morning he came in real quiet, gently laid down on the blanket beside me and purred, purr healing therapy :D

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Aaaaaaawwwwwhhhh! Such sweethearts....

I REALLY, REALLY don't get how some people don't like cats... How can they not?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,960 ✭✭✭jimf

Peach and Cream ignored me for most of last night, then Peach decided she absolutely adored me and had to get on top of me as soon as possible which lead to great craic for my mam trying to catch peach every time she came near :D dude has been the only one so far who seems to know there's something wrong, normally first chance he gets he's up on top of me kneading and hugging me but this morning he came in real quiet, gently laid down on the blanket beside me and purred, purr healing therapy :D

I suppose you could call it the purrfect remedy :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Feel better soon Mango. :) My cats are always a bit iffy with me when I get back from hospital. I think they associate some of the hospital smells on my shoes/clothes with scents they remember from the vets. :D

Hi SillyMangoX, just checking in - how are you feeling? Are you back on your feet yet? Hope you're doing better! :)

Ah I'm doing a bit better, still fairly sore but at least I'm able to move around now which is a good thing, I've a practical exam in the morning!!

YIKES!

I was going to say "Break a leg", but maybe I shouldn't, with your stint in the... hostable... and all that!
    Plain old "Good Luck" it is, then. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Toby is getting his booster tomorrow, he's a 2 person job to get in the carrier. He hates the vets.

• Advertisement
Advertisement